Over the years, the extensive use of organophosphorus pesticides such as Phoxim and Phorate has not only caused serious resistance to target insects, but also seriously polluted groundwater, soil and agricultural products, causing great harm to humans and birds. . Today, we would like to recommend a new type of insecticide, which is extremely active against underground insects.
This insecticide is Clothianidin. Clothianidin is a neonicotinoid high-efficiency, broad-spectrum insecticide jointly developed by Bayer of Germany and Takeda of Japan. It has the advantages of long term, no toxicity to crops, safe use, and no cross-resistance with conventional pesticides. At the same time, it also has excellent systemic absorption and penetration, and is another new variety to replace highly toxic organophosphorus pesticides. It can be widely used to control various pests above and under ground.
(1) Broad insecticidal spectrum: Clothianidin can be widely used to control underground pests such as grubs, golden needle insects, root maggots, leek maggots, etc., and can also be used to control thrips, aphids, planthoppers, whiteflies, leafhoppers, etc. Ground pests with a wide range of insecticides.
(2) Good systemicity: Clothianidin, like other nicotinic insecticides, also has good systemicity. It can be absorbed by the roots, stems and leaves of crops and then transported to various parts of the plant to kill all parts. Harmful pests.
(3) Long lasting period: Clothianidin is used for seed dressing or soil treatment, it can exist around crops for a long time, and after being absorbed by crops, it can kill pests for a long time, and the lasting period can reach more than 80 days.
(4) No cross-resistance: Clothianidin belongs to the third-generation neonicotinoid insecticides, and has no cross-resistance with imidacloprid, acetamiprid, etc. It is very effective for insects that have developed resistance to imidacloprid. protrude.
(5) Good compatibility: clothianidin can be used with dozens of insecticides and fungicides such as beta-cyhalothrin, pymetrozine, bifenthrin, pyridaben, fludioxonil, abamectin, etc. Compounding, the synergistic effect is very obvious.
(6) Various ways of instructions: Clothianidin has contact killing and stomach poisoning effects, and at the same time has good systemic properties. It can be used in soil treatment, seed dressing, foliar spray, root irrigation and other methods of use.
Applicable crops :
Clothianidin has good crop safety and can be widely used in wheat, corn, rice, cotton, green onion, garlic, watermelon, cucumber, tomato, pepper, peanut, potato and other crops.
Target insects :
Underground insects: mole crickets, grubs, golden needle insects, cutworms, leek maggots, root maggots, etc.
General insects: aphids, rice planthoppers, whiteflies, tabaci, leafhoppers, thrips, etc.
Application instruction :
(1) Soil treatment：
Before sowing wheat, garlic, potatoes and other crops, Mixing 1-2 kg of 5% clothianidin granules with 10-15 kg of organic fertilizer, and evenly spread, which can effectively prevent grubs, needleworms, garlic maggots and other almost all underground It can also prevent pests on the ground such as aphids, planthoppers, thrips, etc., with a long lasting effect and good effect.
Before sowing of garlic, peanut, potato and other crops, Mixing 8% clothianidin FS to seeds at the ratio of 1500-2500 ml/100 kgs .
When aphids, whiteflies and other pests in crops such as wheat, cotton, cucumber, watermelon, and peanuts occur seriously,We can choose Abamectin 2%+clothianidin 20%SC , 150-200ml mixing with 450L water per hectare ,spraying . These pests can be killed quickly and their spread can be effectively controlled.
Post time: Sep-27-2022